Tracking Genie ®: GPS Vehicle Tracking System in India
Whether it has been obtained directly, or via email, we ensure that any information pertaining to our visitors is completely safe with us. Our information gathering and dissemination practices have been clearly laid out in this policy.
Please read on and in case of any other privacy related concern that you may have, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Collection of Information, Personal or Otherwise
In operating our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- 1.1 Details regarding your visits to our website and the sections that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- 1.2 Information that you provide by filling out forms on our website, such as while registering yourself for updates, posting an inquiry, subscribing to our newsletter etc. or even while making a purchase.
- 1.3 Information provided to us when you communicate with us for reasons other than those as mentioned above.
Occasionally, we may gather information about your computer for certain purposes, such as providing statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers.
Since it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site, such information will not identify to you personally. It is only used in order to analyze how visitors to www.trackinggenie.com interact with this website, so that we can continue with our efforts in providing an improved experience to our visitors.
Cookies are a great source of assistance in allowing us to improve our website and the services that we provide to you. Therefore, we may gather information about your general Internet usage by means of a cookie file that is automatically downloaded into your computer. These cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive, and hence, your hard drive is where these cookies would be stored.
All computers have the option and the ability to decline cookies. This can be easily done by activating the relevant setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access some specific sections of our website.
3. Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you primarily enables us to provide better services to you. Additionally, the same may be used by us for some or all of the following purposes:
- 3.1 To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- 3.2 To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- 3.3 To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- 3.4 To notify you about any applied/upcoming changes on our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- 3.5 If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- 3.6 Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we feel may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented for, at the time your information was collected.
- 3.7 If you are a new customer, we will contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent for, and only by those means that you gave your consent for.
- 3.9 Please be informed that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may occasionally provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
4. Storing Your Personal Data
- 4.2 Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- 4.3 The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent electronically by you to us. The transmission of such data, therefore, is entirely at your own risk. Wherever we have given you (or you have chosen for) a password for accessing certain parts of our site, you are solely responsible (and are requested) for keeping that password confidential.
5. Disclosing Your Information
- 5.1 Wherever applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. It may include, as and where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
- 5.2 We may also disclose your personal information to third parties, in the following situations:
- 5.2.1 Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- 5.2.2 Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- 5.2.3 Where it is mandatory so as to prevent fraud and minimize credit risk.
6. Third Party Links
You might find links to third-party websites on our website. These websites should ideally have their own privacy policies, which you must check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever, as we have no control over them.
7. Contacting Us